Wednesday, March 9, 2016

So Long Ago

I have not been on here for so many years. I received a comment today so I decided to come back for a visit. I am amazed how much things have changed. Both the boys are in college and my daughter is in 5th grade. We now live in IL and are busy with our new church ministry. I am enjoying all the Lord has for us. I pray we find a home soon and get even more settled. We said good-by to our cat last month. Nikki got sick and there was no making her better. She had a great life and gave us fond and fun days with her. Things just keep moving forward, even if we don't think they should. I pray as you read this you are having things that are improving for you. For we will look back in a bit and say....we wrote, read, did or didn't do....so long ago...

No comments: