Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Somedays!!

I was having a wonderful day, until I let the devil have a small victory. Like with all ministry; it has its ups and its downs. We have been in full-time ministry for about 5 years. I am thankful for that time-but my heart has been hurt. I know the Lord allows us to go through things to teach us but sometimes I wish we didn't have to have the scares. Like I was saying...all was great till an e-mail from someone that the devil used (and maybe still using) to hurt a ministry. I know what they said, was only to cause hurt and ill will. I should have not let it, but my human side won out for a bit. It took a while for me to really give it to the Lord.
Some days I just wonder why me--when my human nature takes over. On other days, I understand; why NOT me...what blessing is the Lord giving me?! I hope that if you are having a "someday" day, that you will allow the Lord to use it to strengthen you--not give the devil victory.
The devil will put those people in your life--if they are not there already. We must pray for them; but know that "God is not mocked" and He will deal with the devil, even if someday is not today.

Yearly Bible reading: 3 chapters a day---stick with it!

No comments: