Friday, January 1, 2010

2010--Already!!

I can not believe how fast the years go by. Wasn't it just yesterday I was in high school, taking piano lessons (which I wish I'd stuck with), working at Ross? I was getting ready to graduate and head to college? Now my 20 year high school reunion is coming up this year and I am hoping to go. I just celebrated my 17th wedding anniversary and my first born is 15!! If I didn't have my 4 year old daughter, I'd really feel old.
We always seem to put thing off for tomorrow. May I be so bold to remind us, that tomorrow may not come for any of us. Like I said my high school reunion is coming up and on it's site it has the memorials for 3 of my class mates. In the grand scheme of it all we are still young and have our whole life ahead of us---but do we? The Bible says, "...now is the day of salvation." 2 Cor. 6:2 The Bible is full of this fact: Tomorrow may never come. I pray that I have been a good friend,a Godly example, a wonderful mom and wife, a blessed Pastor's wife--but more than that, I hope that my putting something off till tomorrow did not send a soul to an eternal hell. If you didn't witness like you should, if you didn't live like you should, or you weren't the Christian you should be---choose this first day of the new year to change. My favorite song says "little is much when God is in it.." So the little things do count--just give them to the Lord.

Yearly Bible Reading(to read through your Bible in a year)--Genesis chapters 1-3


Picture:


They were just babies yesterday....right??

No comments: