Tuesday, March 3, 2009

It has been a long time...

I can't say why blogging has become such an non issue for me. I see all these people who can blog and make even the regular day-to-day stuff seem so exciting. I, on the other hand, did not do that well in English Comp. Now if only I could hook up a recorder to my daughter, life would be exciting 100% of the time!

Last night, we were watching a show on TV. I asked her to be quiet, then she starts moving her hands and her mouth at the same time--no words coming out. I asked her what she was doing, she said, "I am using sign language so I can be quiet." I have been teaching her a bit to go with her Bible verses and now she thinks she is fluent. Then she goes around say "ola" all the time and informs us she now speaks Spanish. It is never a dull moment with the kids. Yet, the boys are getting so big--so no major moments with them.

We are doing well with the church. The Lord is blessing. We do however, have a church member in the hospital, but she seems to be recovering. I am taking piano lessons, which I don't hate but finding time for practice is a challenge. I am just very busy..like the rest of us, I'm sure.

You are on my mind and in my heart, my friends.

Ish. 40:31 - "But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint."

2 comments:

Pam--in Estonia said...

Good to hear from you, Kimberly! Your little sweetheart sounds like she keeps your life full of joy.
Glad to hear the church is doing well. Keep working at the piano... it will be worth it in the end :)

liz said...

That girl is too funny! Are you going to allow her to turn 4 next month? How can that be possible??

I am so proud of you for taking piano lessons! I would love to learn to play, but I have no musical ability. Keep it up!