Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Wow 37!

I know when I was a teen, 37 just seemed sooo old. Well, today I am at that year that "seemed sooo old" back then, and now it looks really young. It has been a great day so far and I know it will just get better. I am thankful for the years the Lord has given me and for all the wonderful things I get to do for Him. I look forward to many more years. And if I give it a honest look--it's my husband who really is sooo old anyway!! Love ya and have a great day!!

3 comments:

liz said...

Happy birthday! Yes, 37 is still young. =) That is a good picture of y'all. (((hugs)))

Pam--in Jerusalem said...

Happy Birthday!! Love the picture :)

Pastor Coon said...

Thanks for calling me "old"...I'll comment more later after I research the return policy for your birthday gift! :P


Happy Birthday, Babe! I Love You!