Saturday, November 8, 2008

...and still cute!



So there we are...getting ready to go to the store and Elisabeth goes to do her hair and when I tell her I am leaving she says, "I'm ready!" Thus coming out with a crown on her head. Martin, smiles and jokingly says he can not be seen with her like this. I then remind him that it is only at 3 that she can wear a crown out in public on any old day and still be cute. She got 5 compliments and was very glad everyone liked her crown and she told all of them, "it is because I am a princess,that is why I get to wear this." She is too funny.





Then tonight while I was walking she came in and said, "I got ready for bed!" and the following picture is what I saw. I just wish I knew how her mind works most days. She just amazes me with the things she comes up with. I love my boys to death, but my life is so much more "exciting" with Elisabeth. All I can think of is wait until she starts courting--all the pictures I have. ;)

4 comments:

Ashleigh (Heart and Home) said...

OH my goodness, she is seriously just too cute!

I sure wish I was young enough to get away with wearing whatever I felt like and being that adorable! ;)

Ashleigh (Heart and Home) said...

OH my goodness, she is seriously just too cute!

I sure wish I was young enough to get away with wearing whatever I felt like and being that adorable! ;)

liz said...

She is so cute and so full of personality!

Robin said...

She is absolutley adorable.