Friday, September 26, 2008

We're back

What a wonderful Lord we serve! We did get approved for the support we needed. The final details of exactly how much and when the support will actually start are still not nailed down. We had to do a film about our church and to show our family. Can I say how stressful standing in front of a camera is? I FROZE, to say the least. I did get it done but I think I would have rather had all my teeth pulled. But in spite of all that, the Lord blessed and I am EVER so thankful to Him for that.

Then the next blessing came on Wednesday night, we were able to go to a wonderful friends home. Jen and her boys were so wonderful and opened their beautiful house to us. It was great to see them again and just sit and talk. It felt as though no time had passed. We were stationed with them in Japan. Their home is beautiful! James and Philip had fun playing with Seth and Caleb. Elisabeth was Seth's shadow and has not stopped talking about him. I can not say enough about Jen, she was a great hostess and made the BEST chili I have EVER had! What a blessing to have friends that make you always feel like you're at home. Again thanks!! The Lord is so good to us in EVERY way!! Thank you especially for your prayers!!

5 comments:

Pam--in Jerusalem said...

Praise GOD for the support you needed!! That's great! I'd love to see that video... thinking of you "frozen" makes me giggle :)

How fun that you got to stay with Jennifer!! What a blessing I know that was.

Mishel said...

What a great update Kimberly!!

Hugs to you! : )

janis said...

Hey Mrs. Coon!
It's Janis, Vicki's daughter, don't know if you remember me, it's been a while since we last saw each other. But we were in 29 and Oki together... Just found your blog through Krystle's, just thought I'd say hi, and that it's good to see that you're all doing well. And that's so cool to you got to see Ms. Jennifer, do you live near each other? It's so fun seeing friends from Maranatha, it's like seeing family :) Oh, and we just got stationed back here in the desert... How are you all?

Anyways, I hope to hear from you soon! :)
-♥

janis said...

Yes ma'am, we're back in 29. Just got here the begininning of this month, after a one month vacation in the Philippines. We miss Maranatha sooo much, it was so hard leaving :( But we know God has a plan for us here. That's awesome that they're so close by! I'm sure you enjoy that..
Well, hope you all are doin well! :)

liz said...

Praise the LORD! And yes, please do share the video. Would love to actually "see" you all again.

How neat that you got to see Jen again. That is just too cool.