Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Fallen off the face of the Earth?

Sometimes it does feel as though I have fallen [or is it jumped?] off the face of the Earth.

But nope we are still here! The last couple of months, I have been so busy..praise the Lord. I don't have as much time to blog this summer like I wish, but it is nice to know you all have missed me. I miss you all too. We are doing well. The church is growing, we now have 20-25 people in attendance on Sunday mornings [compared to the 10-15 when we first started in March] which is a huge praise! The Lord is so good!! I have been trying to get the kids out to enjoy their summer break, so that is a lot of my time not blogging. Also with Martin's new job and him working the 3rd shift (11 pm to 7 am), I do not sleep so well and by the time I hit a heavy sleep cycle...It seems like 11 am comes to early. So when you are 'lazy' like that and your day starts later than it should...you get the picture. Well Elisabeth is here to let me know she is in bed by herself (heaven help us if that happens ;) ) So When school starts again...we will get back on track and blogging will be more constant. I pray you all are doing well. Miss you and love you tons!!

No comments: