Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Busy, Busy

I feel like it has been forever since I have written. We have had family visit in and out for the last two weeks. It is always exciting and full of challenges when family comes. I do enjoy having them all around and the kids enjoy spending time with their cousins. Being in the military for so many years, it is now nice to be close to family.

My mom-in-love stayed with us the longest, and she seemed to still be sane when she left, we think. I admire her so much, though we had our offs and ons for the first five years of my marriage to Martin (some of it being Martin's fault and yes he admits to it, too) but Mom and I have come out of it as great friends and I am so thankful for that.
She listens when I just need her to listen and she gives advise that is so wise. I do thank God for her and that she loves larger than her heart. She is beautiful both inside and out, and I just wanted to share with you the lovely lady I am honored to call my mother-in-love. Thanks Mom! I love you and miss you, already!!

Pray you all had a wonderful 4th of July with your family and friends!!

2 comments:

liz said...

Having family visit is so fun! I'm sure you'll miss them but I know you'll be glad to get back into your routine.

Laura said...

I am glad you had a nice visit...how is the diet going?


Laura