Friday, June 27, 2008

THE WINNER IS....

First, let me say I am sorry it is almost 6 pm and no news. I did the drawing at four, with Philip's help and wasn't going to post till I had the pictures...but, we have family coming in and out this weekend..so with no further delay....THE WINNER IS HEATHER. Who seems to be having a run of winnings...YOU GO GIRL!
Love you all and will try to do another give away next month.

Okay Martin got home from his 2nd job and helped me upload the pictures from the camera. He is such a 'geek'...Thank God!! Here are the official pictures...

5 comments:

Heather said...

WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOWWWWWOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! YAY :) This totally made my day!! Thank you so much :)

Jenny P. said...

Way to go Heather, wooooohhhoooooo.

liz said...

Congratulations Heather!! You are one *lucky* duck. And the pictures of Philip cracked me up. Too funny.

Heather said...

Ahhh! I just clicked on here and realized that I forgot to email you back about a shipping address...ya know, we are SO close to moving that I'm afraid to have you send it here...I just don't think it will get here in time :( Do you mind waiting until we get our forward address? Love you and I am just THRILLED!!

Kimberly said...

No problem...