Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Taking some time for me


As many of you know, I am a Stampin Up demonstrator. I really have not done any crafting since we have been back in the states and for those of you who know me..that is SO not me. Well after talking to my hubby, he has graciously given me a day or two of the week for me to do my crafting. I homeschool, and we do not take a summer break...just days here and there, so he has offered to take the kids to church and let me take time for me. Any of you with busy lives, know how EXCITED I am! I know most of you have demonstrators who are family and I am not asking you to jump ship. I am asking you to please pray that I can do what I love...demonstrating in people's homes and if you do not have a demonstrator that you use, keep me in mind. I can ship anywhere and a current catalog can be found at www.stampinup.com Here is to letting that creative side of us all have some time out in the open!

2 comments:

Pam--in Jerusalem said...

How exciting to have some time to yourself! You'll have to post about that.... I don't seem to recall what that feels like.

Thanks for entering my giveaway! Oh, and I don't usually get that many comments. But you mention "FREE" and people come out of the woodworks! It's fun though... maybe I'll do another later on.

Jenny P. said...

Kim my love you will definetly be in my prayers and you now I would have you be my demonstrator if we lived close together.
Miss you all so much and sorry for just now finding your blog, very crazy around here. Trying to get into a good routine since leaving Okinawa but it has been hard lately.
Send my love to the family and take care hun. I read pams, heathers, and beckys blogs all the time and just found yours and lauras. I read but sometimes have no time to comment so just know I am reading.