Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Scrappin Day!!

I had a wonderful friend ask about Scrapbooking, and then a few e-mails too. Here are some pages I did with Stampin Ups "BOHO Blend" kit.For the page with the color pictures I used only the Boho Blend kit. The writing is done with the Stampin Up Journaler in black and the pictures are attached with the snail adhesive. For the Black and White pictures I used the same Boho Blend kit but embellished a bit more. I used the Love and Happiness rub ons..these are the black vine and flowers and the heart on the clear button. I used the "Enjoy every moment stamp set along with the Old Olive classic stamp pad. I adhered the pictures with the snail adhesive and the clear button (which has twine accent)with the mini glue dots. I used black eyelets from the eyelet basic set. I used the Crop-A-Dile to punch the holes and set the eyelets (it is a neat tool that does it all without the loud hammering..it just takes the squeeze of the hand and the eyelet is set).
So ladies you can have nice and easy scrap booking pages for little (Kits run $19.95) or by adding a bit more (no one needs the Crop-A-Dile, unless you love to add eyelets as much as I do!) So get those pictures out and have fun, making it personal does not mean you have to have a designer page...your heart will shine through and that ladies, IS ALL THAT MATTERS!

3 comments:

Pam--in Jerusalem said...

They look great, Kimberly! I love the journaling from the CD. You were right, it looks just like nice handwriting!

The Girls said...

Hello Mrs.Kim. this is Krystle maybe you remember me I was going through a friends link list and found yours I am glad I did we all miss ya`ll. Visit our Blog sometime.
Krystle M.

liz said...

Beautiful! You are such a talented lady! Maybe once I don't have little ones everywhere I can start doing something like that. =) I miss you!!!!