Monday, June 23, 2008

Just another Monday!


Good Morning to all! It is Monday and I and the boys spent the waking hours straightening the house. I did my morning 2 mile walk and now I need to clean up my stamping area. I will spend today trying to come up with a "logo" for our ladies group at church. We have elected to call ourselves "Jewels for Jesus." I have an idea of what I want to do, so maybe I will post it when I get it to work right on paper...actually a book mark will be next month's craft. We are not doing anything at our church for the 4th. We will get together with those who want and go to the fairground and watch the fireworks. Yet, last year Elisabeth did not like it so much. Or maybe I misread the screaming and running away as fast as possible. We will see if this year goes better.
It is hard to believe where the Lord has moved us in a years time. I will say there were many things and people in our last ministry that blessed my heart and made all the tough times easier. Yet, I am thankful to be able to be in this chapter of our lives the Lord has given us. The Lord knows what we need, when we need it and for that I am truly grateful. Every day that He gives is such a blessing and today may be just another Monday...but thank the Lord for this Monday and all the Mondays to come.

Until His return, may we be found faithful!

1 comment:

Heather said...

I hope Elizabeth likes the fireworks this year!