Thursday, June 12, 2008

IT IS COMPLETELY FREE!! JUST COMMENT

Alright ladies...I have been stamping and made this set (I personally think it's a very cute set) of note cards. There is a total of 6 notecards with coordinating envelopes. 2 different styles and messages with 3 cards of each style. The circlular text reads "the time to be happy is now. the place to be happy is here." And the other set's text is "best friends listen to what you don't say." They were made to have the crackled glass look, so that is not a "flaw". [note: Any "flaws" that might be there are just love spots shining through.]

All you have to do, if you want to be in the drawing for this notecard set is to leave your name in the comments section. I will put the names in a hat and have my husband draw-out a name on June 26th. This gives everyone two weeks.

A lot of time and love went into these cards, so enjoy! I will share the technique on how to make them, for those interested, after the drawing.

Diet update!!: I have lost 7.5 lbs so far this week. Last night I was ready to make a run for a cheeseburger and tater tots but I didn't. (Actually Martin wouldn't --good man!!) So far so good...goal is to lose 100 lbs, if I never mentioned.

Love You ALL!!

9 comments:

Mishel said...

Strong man, that Martin! : )

Something fun--the other night we were at the Maldie's celebrating Yvette's 40th (yes, 40th!!) b-day. I pulled up yours and Heather's blog to show them (and the Show's) yours. It was too fun!

liz said...

Oooh, do I get to be the 1st commenter? I like being #1. LOL-I am sooo just kidding. I love the notecards! They are so cute. And I really need to be better about sending people cards, otherwise I'm not going to have any friends left. =)

Congratulations on the weight loss. Just don't go too fast. Take care of yourself. Take a good vitamin too.

Pam--in Jerusalem said...

Count me in! You did a great job on those; they're really pretty.

Great job on the weight loss! Good job, Martin, for staying strong.

Jenny P. said...

Kim these are amazing, I love them, I soooo want to know how you made them.
Also great job on your weightloss but I too want to say dont go to fast. This way you are loosing fat and not muscle or water which your body needs. It also gives you skin time to shrink back and helps with the excess skin issue that some have, including me.
If you want something to read about eating try The eat-clean diet by Tosca Reno. It is not a diet but a lifestyle and thats what I did and still doing when I lost all my weight. She even has a cookbook and is coming out with a kid/family one in august.
Take care hun and I am here if you need me.

Laura said...

Count me in, I will post on my blog to direct folks over! Glad to hear you are losing weight, Martin too! The best thing is you are all more conscious of what you are eating!

Laura

The Girls said...

Count me in loi and krystle in too !!!!! sounds like fun buh-by

Laurie said...

Put me in the drawing...I love this stuff Kim!!! You are soooo talented. HUGS!!!

Heather said...

You always do such a great job on your stampin' You are very gifted.

Kimberly said...

Ok the drawing will take place Friday about 4 pm and I will post the 'official' pictures and winner shortly after. Thanks for visiting, reading, and posting comments to my blog! :)