Friends who know one's heart

I took the kids strawberry picking this morning. It was so much fun! The one who got the most mess on them was James...maybe the other two did too but they were wearing red.:) However it got me to thinking about all my homeschooling moms and all the friends I have made from all of our duty stations in California, North Carolina, Florida, Japan, and of course our first full time ministry in Massachusetts, and now our new friends here in South Carolina. They are all wonderful women who have loved me at face value. We have shared times at lunch, watching a movie on the t.v., taking our kids to the park to play, or on a "field trip" to explore. You are the friends who have taken time to know my heart and to realize that I do not just lash out in anger or hurt. You have watched me grow and even lift me up in prayer every day. We may do things that the other does not always agree with or maybe doesn't even understand completely, but the bond is never broken.

To all my wonderful friends that have truly taken the time to know each others' hearts, as the Apostle Paul said, "I thank God upon every remembrance of you." You have opened your homes to me and my family, on Holidays or just because we needed a place to spend the night. You have shown your true Christ-like heart and today the Lord brought you to mind and know I think of you with love, a smile, and a prayer...you mean more than you know and more than my words can describe!!

Comments

Heather said…
You are such a thoughtful friend Kimberly and I praise the Lord for those who have faithfully obeyed and reached out to you when you have needed them. I love you beautiful lady.
John said…
I love you Mrs. Coon!!!! This is Krissy by the way. Sorry i accidentally deleted your number again do you think you could send it to me one more time? I hope you guys are doing well it looks like you are!! My email is kmrood@gmail.com!
Hope to see you guys soon! Give the kids hugs for me!!!
Mishel said…
Love you friend!! Think about you often...

Hugs!

Popular posts from this blog

Always thought...

So Long Ago

Time just keeps passing