Friday, April 25, 2008

What a great week!!

Ladies if you have never been to a good old time Southern tent revival, you have missed out! We went to an independent Baptist good ole southern tent meeting and it was such a wonderful time!! The Lord moved and lives were changed. The music was very uplifting too, without all the praise band of the modern day church. I was so blessed to be able to go. We were in Walterboro, SC and it was wonderful fellowship and food for the body and soul. I look forward to next year too!! We got back and I got a stomach bug..I was a bit nervous but no worries..it was just a bug. :) I am going to go now. I am making Elisabeth a cake for her 3rd birthday. She was 3 on the 18th and I had not unpacked the right boxes..so I told her when i found my pans I would make her a cake. She helped me this morning with the mix..let me not forget the quotation marks for "help". She is turning into such the little girl and bossy sister. I pray you all have a wonderful day and weekend. May the God who made everything, make His presence know in your lives today and all the days to come. John 3:16...let us not forget what this verse really means.

1 comment:

Heather said...

I am so glad you had such a wonderful week! :)