Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Just a quick note

Hello my wonderful friends. We are here and have been for 3 weeks. We just got moved into our home. The last renters were a bit upset having to leave and left a mess to say the least. I will not go into full details but they had a lot of animals (that they did not clean after), they were smokers, and cleaning up anywhere must have been a task. The Lord has been WONDERFUL for we replaced all the floors and can freely walk around the house..maneuvering around the boxes of course. That is my plan for today...boxes.
Oh, how pretty to sit here typing and see the reddest cardinal ever on the tree branch outside the office window!
Sorry the bird distracted me and the cat. So back to boxes..yes, I am getting to that today. Martin is out of town for the week. He is in Texas for a BBIF or BBFI(I can never remember the name or the initials).It is a church planting/refresh meeting. They help support pastors of small churches or help them plant churches with support for a time, so the church itself does not have to stress about that for the first year or two. We are praying for the Lord's will for this and ask you to do the same. Well I must go...boxes, boxes, boxes...anyone want to help??

Happy Birthday to all of you that I missed or will miss in the next month or two..I do love you all and pray for you, even if the computer communication is next to nothing. Take care and PRAISE THE LORD FOR STAY AT HOME MOMS!!!

2 comments:

liz said...

Hey you! I've been missing you but I know you're busy and don't want to bother you. How are you? Are you getting settled in nicely?

Heather said...

HI!! I miss you!! I am so glad that everything is working out :) Love and miss you-heather