Please Pray...

We are on our way to SC this weekend. Martin got called to canidate at a church there this weekend and into next week. I have tons to do, so please pray for us. Pray the Lord will show a clear "yes or no", safety as we travel, the kids to have fun, and for anything else you may feel laid on your heart to pray for regarding our situation. I am so excited and so nervous. I have been made to feel so insecure about who I am since serving in this ministry here. I know that our God is a great God and that He truely makes no mistakes. I say that to say this, please say an extra prayer or two for me. Also a quick sell or renter for our house, when the time is right. Thank you all for loving me and being my friend and sister in Christ.

Comments

Becky said…
Definitely will be praying for you Kim.... Have fun down in SC....
Heather said…
(((Praying for you and love you)))-Heather
Rebekah said…
I'll be praying for you.

If you're in the area feel free to stop by!

Rebekah
Heather said…
I was just looking for an update. A couple that just came to Maranatha (wonderful couple)said that the church they just left in NOrth Carolina (Unity Baptist?)Olive...something or other is the town...is looking for a Pastor since their Pastor was called to a church in Georgia...:) Can't wait to find out where the Lord is leading!
Mishel said…
Praying for you guys!!! Keep us posted!!

Popular posts from this blog

Always thought...

So Long Ago

Time just keeps passing