Saturday, January 5, 2008

Thoughts


Thought today how crazy life gets.
Thought today how much there is to do.
Thought about the New Year resolution I made.
Thought how I can't wait to start a new chapter of our lives in the ministry.
Thought about all the blessings we have.
Thought about all the heartache the Lord saves us from daily.
Thought about how long it will be till my children start to move on.
Thought about those whose husbands are deploying or are deployed.
Thought of the loved ones that have passed away.
Thought of the friends I may never see till eternity.
Then I bowed my head and heart and prayed. I think of you all, my family and friends(who are like family);I am not great with the writing but that does not mean you are not close in my THOUGHTS and prayers.


Verse today that spoke to me:
Hebrews 13:5-6

"Let you conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as you have: for he hath said , I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee. So that we may boldly say, The Lord is my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me."

2 comments:

liz said...

Hey, guess what...I love ya girl!! We need to talk. When is a good day for you?

Heather said...

Loved this post...loved hearing your heart...love you.