Monday, December 3, 2007

What a wonderful Birthday!!


Today God gave me the most wonderful gift, no I did not find out I'm pregnant, but it did snow. We had a beautiful snow day and that meant no school!! Not that I got to sleep in, for Elisabeth doesn't do that, but it was nice being a stay at home mom again. I pray the Lord allows me to do this full time, some day soon.


The kids played outside in the snow. Elisabeth looked like a fluffy pink cloud, she was pink and puffy from head to toe. Her brothers did their best to get her involved and go sledding, but she just wanted to stand bossing and holding her spoon. I will try to get the slide show working and you can see for yourself.


Oh, for those of you that I do not have a current address...please e-mail me and I will send you a Christmas card. Oh, with all of my free time...this year, the cards are just family pictures...yeah!! That brings me to my weight issues but that is not for this blog, for our Lord knew how'd I look and made me beautiful to His goodness.


2 comments:

liz said...

Aahhhh, she looks so cute! It's snowin here today. Brrrrrrr!! It's pretty to watch from inside the nice warm house, but I sure don't want to be out there in it.

Heather said...

She is TOOO cute!!! I miss snow. Can I have your mailing address Pweeeese?