Saturday, December 8, 2007

One thing down...

I am so thankful to the Lord above for allowing us to get science fair projects done. They are not wonderful per say, but not a tidal wave project among the bunch. ;).
The boys have been under the weather. They are doing much better, yeah!
Elisabeth has been going through her "I don't want to phase." We are taking care of that, but potty training is done!! I am so excited for that.
My mother-in-love made Elisabeth some beautiful dresses. I wish I could sew. I have started to learn a few times, but always when we were getting ready to move, so nothing "stuck." I will not admit to getting old and the "old dog, new tricks" saying.
Today is just wonderful. That is one thing I am always thankful for...when we must have a "hard day" the Lord gives us a wonderful day to remind us that He is always in control.
I pray you all are having nothing but wonderful days and that you are looking forward to a wonderful Christmas season. One where I pray we remember to remind and share with all the true meaning of Christmas...The celebration of Christ's birth, our one and only Saviour and way to heaven. Luke 2:11 and John 3:16

2 comments:

Heather said...

HI!!! I had to find a *back door* to get to your blogspot. When I try the link on my blog, I can't get in...it says I must be invited, but when I went to Liz's post about you blogging..I was able to get in :) YAY!! I was so thankful to read that Martin is recovering well :) I love and miss you. Stop by and comment some time!!

Heather said...

Ok, it works now :) More, we want to hear MORE!!