Saturday, November 17, 2007

New doors to walk through

We are praying and searching God's will for our lives. They say you truly never know someone until you live with them. The same can be true with a church. The Lord has allowed us to see somethings here at the church we are serving in that have brought us to this time of getting ready to move on. We know that the Lord has/had a purpose in bringing us here and we have truly grown. I always said, "I'd never make a good pastor's wife" but the Lord has taught me to stop saying that. He has grown me to be the best helpmate to my husband, and not that I don't have room for improvement (don't we all) but I am the pastor's wife the Lord would have me be. I am young and still have tons to learn but just because I am not like the Pastor's wives I admire and strive to be like, does not make me a "bad pastor's wife." Seems simple enough but the Lord has been patient while I learned this simple lesson. I would ask you all to pray for us as we continue to seek the Lord's will. Pray for the church that we will be leaving, for spiritual growth in the church body.
Also a side note...Martin is having surgery at noon on Monday, November 19th. I will try to keep this blog better--so you know how everything turns out. I admire every one's blogging skills...I will learn to do that soon enough...simple lessons and all. The Lord truly is good and gives us the Daily Grace we need...thus the name of my blog page.

Psalm 18:30 "As for God, his way is perfect: the word of the LORD is tried: he is a buckler to all those that trust in him."

3 comments:

liz said...

Kimberly, I am sooooooo glad you are blogging here now!!!! YAY!!

By the way, did your husband mention a very long conversation he had with my husband last weekend?? Too bad you weren't there. Did you have fun shopping?

Ashleigh said...

Hey you! Welcome to the blogosphere! :) Looking forward to keeping up with you! HUGS

Heather said...

Well, IT's ABOUT TIME!! ;) Love you, you know-Heather Praying as well!!