Monday, November 19, 2007

Holding back the fear

May I just start with a huge praise to the Lord! Martin came out of surgery, more than fine!! (happy tears) I played my "role" well, by not shedding a tear that anyone could see, but God knew my fears. He just held me right in the center of His love. To top off a wonderful night, with wonderful news...God let it snow! To me it was His way of saying "all is well and will continue to be, I will always hold back the fear." What a wonderful Lord I serve...that He would care enough to send even the smallest amount of snow, to make my tired night end with a smile and a prayer of thanks.
Thank you so much for your prayers. It was wonderful knowing that all my sisters in the Lord, friendship and prayer were supporting me with what I needed the most. I am truly blessed with so much because I have a great family and sisters in the Lord.
Going to bed, for I am so very tired. oh, will publish pictures as soon as I figure out how...baby steps for me and this blog.

2 comments:

Pam--in Jerusalem said...

Praise the LORD, Kimberly! It's always so wonderful to know that God is there with you, helping you, calming you, protecting you. Praying that Martin will recover quickly!

liz said...

Wonderful news!! Praise the Lord!

And hey listen, you can have all my snow that you want. :) They are calling for snow tomorrow and I'm just not ready yet.